Our Soils Our Future
- Soil Education and Public Awareness
- Emerging Soil Contaminants
- Soil Information and Digital Mapping
- Soil Fertility and Plant Nutrition
- Soil Ecology and Soil Quality
- Soil and Water Management
- Land Use and Climate Change
- Soil Degradation and Remediation
- Forest Soils
- Paddy soils
- Recent Advances in Soil Research
Guidelines and Templates
In conjunction with the ESAFS 2022 theme, papers of relevant topics within the conference theme are invited for oral/paper presentations. Authors are requested to submit 1 page abstract.
Submission dateline: 28.04.2022
The corresponding author of each accepted paper should register and the payment must be made before 15th May 2022 to enjoy early bird registration. Registration is not considered unless the payment has been received.